Ref noP.Avon
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Andrew Avonmouth
Date1856 - 1985
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Parochial Church Council
Charities
Schools
Societies
Printed material
Plans and Miscellaneous records
LevelCollection
Extent33 vols; 49 docs; 20 bdls; 3 bklts; 8 files; 2 pamphs; 15 items
Administrative historyThe church was consecrated 27 July 1893, from Shirehampton. It was destroyed by enemy action in January 1941 and the rebuilt church was consecrated in November 1957
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018