Ref noP.Abs
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of Wick and Abson
Date1687 - 1993
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Vestry
Parochial Church Council
Overseers of the Poor
Surveyors of the Highway
Charities
Societies
Taxation e.g. land tax
Miscellaneous
LevelCollection
Administrative historySt James the Great, Abson was a chapelry annexed to St Thomas a Becket, Pucklechurch, which in 1955 became united to St Peter, Dyrham. The ecclesiastical parish of St Bartholomew, Wick was formed in 1880 and in 1955 was united with Holy Trinity, Doynton.
Access statusOpen
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018