Ref noP.ASC
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of All Saints, Clifton
Date1815 - 2012
LevelCollection
Administrative historyThe church was part consecrated on 8 June 1868 and created a district Chapelry out of St John, Clifton by Order in Council, 14 September 1868. More was consecrated in 1872 but on 2 December 1940 the church was destroyed by enemy action. The parish was united with St Mary, Tyndall's Park by Order in Council, 27 June 1962. The rebuilt church was consecrated on 1 July 1967.
Access statusOpen
Related materialN.B. For short history of the church, see Pamphlet 1156
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018